Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I will and will NOT be writing about

Pre-leaving quotes of the day:

Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief.

Oh, ev'ry thought that's strung a knot in my mind,
I might go insane if it couldn't be sprung.
But it's not to stand naked under unknowin' eyes,
It's for myself and my friends my stories are sung.
The rest is silence.


Things I will not be writing about:

1. Up (the movie)
2. The Parkway closing
3. Puppy mills
4. Oakland A's
5. Does Mucinex help cure tinnitus?
6. Financial crisis

Things I will be writing about:

1. Zombies
2. Going back to work
3. Food
4. Art
5. Oddities of travel
6. How much things cost

2 comments:

  1. DB is "working" on getting the E-ville Warehouse Lofts web-site up and running, lots of hours, all free to the HOA!

    ReplyDelete